MIGHTY CLEANING SERVICE CLIENT POLICIES
At Mighty Cleaning Service, we strive to offer our clients the best value for their cleaning dollar in comparison to our competitors. In order to do so we have the following policies and ask that every client reviews and respects our company policies as stated below.
1. Mighty Cleaning Service is a quality professional cleaning service that is fully insured and bonded.
2. Mighty Cleaning Service will provide all equipment and supplies.
3. Mighty Cleaning Service typically works in crews consisting of two or three professionally trained cleaners. Every crew includes a leader cleaner that supervises every task and ensures consistent quality at each job.
4. We strive to exceed your expectations for quality cleaning services. We inspect our work before leaving your home. Occasionally and without intention our crews may miss something. So if, after your inspection, you find our technicians missed something, please contact us within 24 hours so we can correct the issue. Refunds are not offered however we are happy to correct any mistakes we made.
5. Schedule Changes or Cancellations: We understand that there are changes in schedules in our busy lives. In the event that a scheduled cleaning service must be changed or cancelled, we ask that our clients notify Mighty Cleaning Service two (2) days in advance. This gives us an opportunity to fill that spot and keep our employees working a full schedule.
6. Please be certain your home is accessible to our cleaning crews. If you are not at home when we come to clean, please deactivate your security alarm prior to each scheduled visit, or provide us with a code. If our cleaning crews are unable to access your home or if our crew is turned away when they arrive (for any reason), a fee of fifty percent (50%) of the bill due for the service that would have been performed will be applied.
7. For their safety and to comply with Federal OSHA regulations, our cleaners are prohibited from using ladders other than company provided ladders and are instructed to wear shoes in your home.
8. Referrals: Clients will receive $25 off on their next cleaning service for referring each new customer to Mighty Cleaning Service. This discount becomes effective after the referred customer’s first cleaning
9. Payment: We require full payment upon completion of our service to your home. We ask that outstanding balances be paid prior to the next scheduled cleaning. If left unpaid before the next cleaning day, we will be unable to perform the cleaning. Returned checks are charged $30 for reprocessing.
10. If you have any irreplaceable, collectable or expensive objects, we ask that these items be secured or put away in order to avoid accidents.
11. Mighty Cleaning Service is not responsible for damage due to faulty or improper installation of items. Please inform us of any items in your home that require this type of attention. The cleaning crew will immediately notify the client of any accidental damage that occurs during each job. In the event that the client finds any damage in the home as a result of our cleaning service, we ask that you notify Mighty Cleaning Service within two (2) days after service. If notification is made past the two (2) day time period, MIghty Cleaning Service reserves the right to deny compensation
12. For the safety of your children, we ask that they be supervised while our staff and equipment are present in your home.
13. Please secure all pets that are dangerous to our employees inside and outside of your house.
14. Because our costs of doing business rise annually we reserve the option to adjust our cleaning fees on an annual basis. We give as much notice as possible whenever this happens. Please understand we take very seriously how any increases affect our customers and do so only when there is no other option.
15. We invest time, money, energy and training in our employees. Because they are excellent at what they do, they could be solicited by clients to work for the client personally. The client understands and agrees to a $2,500 fee should the client hire any of Mighty Cleaning Service employees while they are employed by the company or within three year following the employee’s last day as an employee of Mighty Cleaning Service.
16. We do require that you prepare for our visit by straightening up beforehand. If you expect us to be doing much picking up, please let us know when you schedule service.
17. Mighty Cleaning Service will provide you with an estimated window of arrival. Our staff will call to let you know if they’re significantly off schedule (more than a half hour early or late). While we schedule for travel time, we can’t control traffic conditions, and earlier clients’ appointments may take more or less time than scheduled, or be cancelled.
18. Duration of Regularly Scheduled Appointments: The amount of time spent cleaning may vary somewhat from appointment to appointment. If we find that we’re spending more time than anticipated, we may need to increase your fee. In such a case, Mighty Cleaning Service will contact you and come to a mutual agreement. Please contact our office if you’d like to add or remove cleaning tasks, so that we can adjust the time and fee accordingly. You’re always welcome to prioritize tasks for your cleaner(s).
19. For safety reasons please refrain from asking our staff to: * Use ladders other than the small step ladder we provide, or climb up on any furniture. Our staff carries extension poles to reach high areas. * Lift or move heavy items. * Clean up human or pet waste, blood or bodily fluids. * Restrain or move an aggressive or barking dog. If your pet is aggressive or uncomfortable with strangers, please restrain her/him before our cleaner(s) arrive. Otherwise we may not be able to provide service, and you may be charged a late cancellation fee.
20. Tipping: Tipping your cleaner(s) is optional and always welcome. Tips may be given directly to your cleaner(s) or added to your check.
21. We screen our staff carefully upon hiring. Theft by household workers is rare, and usually items believed to be stolen are eventually found in the home. Most people are honest, however we can’t guarantee that theft will never happen, and we want to assure you that we’ll cooperate in any way we can in the event that you suspect that our staff has taken something from your home. If you suspect a theft has taken place please contact us immediately so that we can talk with our staff. They may have seen the item, or the conversation may give us additional useful information. Search your home carefully. If you conclude that the item has been stolen, we urge you to contact your local Police and request an investigation.
22. Mighty Cleaning Service is closed on New Years day, Presidents day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, and Christmas day. If your regular cleaning lands on one of these days we will reschedule you to another day. Weekly clients will have first choice of rescheduled dates, than bi-wkly, then monthly. If you will be out of town or on vacation during a holiday week please let our office know as soon as possible to avoid a lock out fee.